TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Oh yeah?! Your mama! Let the Requisite BillyB Flamefest
People Seeking Info

Subject Oh yeah?! Your mama! Let the Requisite BillyB Flamefest

Posted by hoss on June 04, 2003 at 3:05 PM
  This message has been viewed 107 times.

In Reply To umm... 'Stages' have nothing to do with ammount of posts... posted by Snoguitar on June 04, 2003 at 02:53 PM

Message begin! ;)

But seriously though...I am kinda surprised to find out stages really have little to do with number of posts. Cause I read the board a lot for a long time and never noticed my stages increase...I've been here since '98. Oh well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I looked to the sky and saw FlyingZCar high above the clouds. I could hear his crappy HKS Hiper Eshaust whining like a seagule in the cool night air." - Posted by Billy B 14:26:23 06/04/03

"...we are all just loosers in this game called car performance..." - Posted by John@Z1 on May 21, 2003 at 8:49 AM

"My god this board is possessed." - Posted by Power_Slave on March 29, 2003 at 11:13 AM

No boundaries. No rules. No preconcieved ideas. Just a desire to build the best sports car in the world...A car destined to leave its mark.

http://nicebreakers.gotdns.com

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.